Sunday, June 26, 2016

Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fears..

Let Your Faith Be Bigger Than Your Fears..

I was struck at these words for a full minute to allow the meaning to sink in. Within those 60 seconds, I was visualizing how these words can be used on events in one's life and how it can bring a sea of change in that person's life.

I stumbled onto an image in Google that carried this inspiring and thoughtful quote while I was looking for something else.

Whoever that had coined this phrase must have felt the real need of it-don't you agree? I mean, he/she would have let the fears run his/her life up to a point of 'no return' before he/she saw the wisdom of replacing the fear with faith.

The futility of nursing fear is not worthy of spending time.

I know personally what it means by contemplating on bigger than life 'faith'. Oh dear, do you know, keeping faith on only positive outcome of events and expectations would naturally activate a fundamental of Law of Universe? It attracts nothing but happy endings in one's life.

Most of us unfortunately allow the fear to become big, very big so that one fine (?) day, it enshrouds us completely. We give more room for fear in our mind and not giving the required space for faith.

I know there will be several protests from those who are suffering from fatal diseases, those are homeless and the likes. They might say, "how can you expect us to entertain faith at this stage"?

I would say, your will should not be allowed to be affected by any incident; you have complete authority on your will.

I run my life on a simple truth.
An incident or result of someone's life with conditions similar to mine is never an indication that I would also meet the same fate.

Oh man, I would call it FAITH.

A meme in WhatsApp showed the above image depicting the faith a child has in its father. I would say it is the best image describing faith.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: